MTO Capital Contract – Highway 40
As General Contractor, Amico’s scope of work includes: Grading, drainage, granular base, hot mix paving, electrical and structural on Highway 40 from 0.8km south of Rokeby Line to 1.0km north of Pertolia Line, approximately 4.5km long.
Scope of Work: Amico will be self-performing the majority of the work on this project including but not limited to: traffic control, environmental protection, hard surface/pavement removals, earth excavation, granular placement and grading, culvert and sewer installation, structure rehabilitation/repairs and subcontract out the paving, electrical and line painting.
- 4.5km of highway reconstruction
- 40,000 m3 of earth excavation
- 80,000 m2 of hard surface removals
- 160,000 Tonnes of granular A placement
- 25,000 Tonnes of base asphalt
- 8,000 Tonnes of surface asphalt